Distant Reiki works the same as an in-person Reiki session except that the person receiving Reiki is not in the same room. Remember that Reiki is precisely directed energy. Think of it as the practitioner dropping a stone in the middle of the lake. The ripples are healing energy and they meet you at the shore. In Distant Reiki, it is the practitioner’s focus and intent to send the energy to the client, and that person’s willingness to receive it, that makes it work.
How does Distant Reiki benefit the client?
- Promotes deep relaxation
- Promotes pain relief
- Helps relieve symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Helps relieve symptoms of chronic health problems
- Aids in recovery from surgery
- Aids in recovery from grief and loss
- Stimulates the immune system to detoxify the body
- Encourages restful sleep
Please complete the form below and submit to begin the request for a Reiki Distant Healing session. You will receive a phone consultation before we proceed with further details.